Our ideas for your project
Over 10 years of experience in planning and realizing projects with renewable energy make us your partner of choice to realize your investment.
Planning of photovoltaic systems
Only a precise planning in combination with quality components can secure your return on investment in the usual long run of photovoltaic systems. Over the last 10 years, we have gained broad experience in planning and building photovoltaic systems. This experience gives us the know-how required to quickly and efficiently realize your pv project. Get the most out of our proven expertise - either in single steps or as a whole package.
Advantages for you:
- GPS-land survey and draing up of frames with millimetre precision
- Creation of 3D-land models on the basis of GPS-data
- Planning of PV systems with Helios-3D
- Electrical planning with optimum interaction of inverters, modules and transformers
- Development of earthing concepts
GPS measurement is fundamental for the amount of modules used, the precise planning, and therefore for the overall performance of the pv installation. We offer all services out of one hand. Your advantage is time and cost savings compared to single step planning.
- Precise GPS land survey and draing up of frames with millimetre precision
- Creation of 3D-land models on the basis of GPS data
- Planning of pv systems with Helios-3D
- Precise planning of frames, station buildings, cable trenches, and borders
Cable line planning
The planning of the cable trenches includes the planning of the route, the run of the cable fom the pv system to the supply point. We calculate the most efficient solution for the run of the cables and the shortest distances to the relevant connection points. We also coordinate all approval processes with all the involved parties.
- Precise GPS land survey
- Precise planning of cable trenches and borders
- Measuring of cable trenches after installation and documetation
- Complete documetation
- Coordination of the approval process
Electrical planning is essential for power station development in the field of renewable energies. Working on pv systems it is particularly complex as a large number of modules and technical components need to be connected with each other. We plan the connection for an economically optimum relationship of time and material expenditure.
- Electrical planning with an optimum power inverter-module-transformer-interaction
- Drafting of an earthing/grounding concept
- Planning with high-quality and well-coordinated components according to the local conditions